Your privacy is important to CultureApt. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CultureApt collects, and the ways in which CultureApt uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CultureApt may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including places and topics you’re interested in, pages you visit, frequency of use, your website journey etc.);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, location and username).
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email address, location, username, interest in specific topics and locations, and email preferences);
- Information from certain third party networks like Facebook, Twitter and others if you elect to sign in or sign up to CultureApt through them (including name, email address, current location); and
- Any other information that you send to CultureApt.
Using personal information
CultureApt may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where CultureApt discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CultureApt may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CultureApt will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CultureApt will store all the personal information you provide on the secure WordPress servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- CultureApt is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to: email@example.com; or
by post to: 41 Eastern Quay, 25 Rayleigh Road, London E16 1AX, UK.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.